Innovative Grant Guidelines: Mini & Maxi Grants
The Mini-Grant maximum award amount is $1,000. For your convenience, the online application is interactive. It must be downloaded, typed, and printed for submission. The application period opens on December 18, 2017 with awards distributed in May. A copy of the 2018 application is available for review. Completed applications will be evaluated using the following guidelines:
- Projects should directly impact students and should be consistent with WCPS’s goals and procedures.
- Project budgets are limited to a $200 minimum and a maximum of $1,000.
- WCPSEF will award at least one (1) $5,000 MAXI-GRANT.
- Applicants must include all requested information to be considered for funding.
Projects should reflect specific areas of need and should include one or more of the following:
- Financial literacy
- College career readiness
- Encouragement of student participation in science/math
- Interdisciplinary instruction
- At-risk students
- Support for the Arts
- Technological Support
- Multicultural Education
The deadline to apply is Friday, March 23, 2018.
Mark your calendar to attend our Basics of Grant Writing Workshop with Q&A on Thursday, January 25, 2018, 4-5pm at WCPS CES!
Contact Christina Williams, WCPS Education Foundation Manager: 301-766-2925 or firstname.lastname@example.org